Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Run For The Wall 2008

The time is here. Tomorrow is May 7th, 2008. We are packed and ready. Departure is tomorrow morning. I plan to be pulling out of my driveway around 7:00 a.m. on a 4 week adventure on my motorcycle.

For background on what I am doing see Run For The Wall

I am leaving with 'Santa' Chuck Boyd, 'Doc' Donnie Mixon headed for California. We have planned a 5 day trip out to the start of the 'Run' in the Los Angeles area.

Then on May 14th we head out across country to Washington, D.C.

Hopefully, I will be able to update this blog as I go along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I finally went in and read it all. Life as a retired man you should have more time to blog. You write well. I started one but only put in one entry and can't find it again! I'm illiterate I guess. I need to have someone show me how to do it all. I bought an ipod but haven't learned how to really use it yet either. Then Jim got me a new phone and .... you guessed it . . . I had to take it back to the store and have them show me how to activate it and put names in my address book! Get messages,etc. Phone number is still the same.